Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 23. november 2011

Nubar Wildlife – a duo chrome nail polish.




Sorry, this was originally posted a long time ago,  but I edited the photos, and now it's a "new" post, I don't know how to fix it, other than deleting it, and I like it, så bear with me...
11.10.17. This color called Wildlife (2 coats + Seche Vite) from Nubar. It is a duo chrome, that changes from a shiny, warm olive to a reddish bronze-green, depending on the light. It is amazing. Although I love it, I have found that I really prefer my nails to have some kind of "art", otherwise I tend to get bored with the manicure pretty quickly.
Den 17.10.11 måtte jeg bare prøve denne Nubar Wildlife, der var kommet, mens vi var på ferie. Jeg brugte to lag og Seche Vite som top coat. Den skifter farve mellem en varm, stærk olivengrøn og en rødlig bronze grøn, hvis du kan forestille dig det. Selvom jeg synes den er fascinerende, så kan jeg mærke, at jeg hurtigt begynder at kede mig, hvis der ikke er en eller anden form for ”nail art” på neglene.

3 kommentarer:

  1. When you need to make photos to present some duo chrome nail polish, it's so difficult to "capture" both shades of colour that it has inside.. I am not so fortunate with my photos of duo chrome nail polishes, but here you've done it, I can see how it really is! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Raggio di Luna, sunny weather really helps a lot - and twisting and turning your hands when you take a ton of photos to get a few that are really good :)

      Slet
    2. Yes, but sometimes it's so frustrating when you make 30 photos and don't find any of them good enough... :-(

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...