Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 11. november 2011

China Glaze Octa Gone Wild, another hello to an old holo..

I have spoiled myself, I bought China Glaze Octa Gone Wild from the Kaleidoscope Collection, 2006 (not sure about the year?). From this collection I already have told you about Kaleidoscope Him Out. I was excited to see exactly how close in color Octa Gone Wild would be in comparison with Sally Hansen Purple Diamond and Pink Rose Diamond from Nail Prisms collection 2002, see here,  but I was pleased to see, that they are different from each other, and I made a comparison for you.
Jeg har forkælet mig selv, jeg har købt endnu en af de skønne holografiske neglelakker fra China Glaze’s kollektion Kaleidoscope fra 2006 (usikker på årstallet), nemlig Octa Gone Wild. Jeg har fra samme kollektion tidligere fortalt om Kaleidoscope Him Out. Jeg var spændt på at se, hvor tæt den ville ligge på Sally Hansen Purple Diamond og Pink Rose Diamond fra Nail Prisms collection 2002, som du kan se her, men jeg kunne med glæde konstatere, at der var en del forskel. Jeg har lavet nogle swatches, så du kan se forskellen.
First the Octa Gone Wild alone, not bad, ehhh – ikke dårlig vel?


Left to right/venstre mod højre: China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out, Sally Hansen Purple Diamond and Pink Rose Diamond, China Glaze Octa Gone Wild:


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...