Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 8. marts 2012

Elena's Water lilies - Elenas åkander

 
I wasn't happy about my first photos of Douglas Absolute Nails Elena, they were from a dark day, so I re-swatched a month or so ago, and you can see the new photos HERE.
Elena reminds me of a pond, and it inspired me to do water lilies with some of the leaves partially under the surface. I used acrylic colors and a fine brush, and I finished off with Seche Vite top coat.
Jeg var ikke tilfreds med de første billeder af Douglas Absolute Nails Elena, da de var taget en mørk dag. Derfor tog jeg nogle nye for en måneds tid siden, og du kan se dem HER.
Men Elena inspirerede mig også til at lave åkander, for den ligner overfladen på en mørk dam, hvor man kan se blade over og under vandet. Jeg brugte akrylfarver og en fin pensel, og afsluttede med Seche Vite Top Coat.

16 kommentarer:

  1. you are so talented, this looks very pretty

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are too kind, but I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  2. There you go,temting me to try to do flowers :) Amazing as always you got so good at it:)Great job dear

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, thank you Mimi. And do go ahead and try, buy some acrylic colors and nice brushes, you can train on paper, I'm sure you would like it sooo much!!

      Slet
  3. You have so much detail in your nail art! Gorgeous. I was visiting with my mother, and she happened to look over my shoulder as I was looking at this post, and she was astounded- she thought it must have been done professionally, and was absolutely awed by your flowers. They're beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacquer Tracker, I'm so glad you like it, and am very proud that your mother liked it that much. I really like doing flowers :)

      Slet
  4. wow, your flowers are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. Amazing! Like real life artwork :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, hollysagemini, I'm happy you think so :)

      Slet
  6. These are fantastic! So detailed! I've got to try those acrylics!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you arfblat, please do, it's so fun and gives you so many choices that you do not have with nail polish :)

      Slet
  7. dear Maria, this one is just divine, one of the prettiest things you've draw, love it *.*
    you're soooo good at nail art :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm blushing, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...