Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 31. marts 2012

Swatch Saturday: China Glaze Electric Beat, Kinetic Candy & Gaga for Green swatches and review

All 3 colors are from the ElectroPop Collection, spring 2012, I bought 7, see them HERE  They are all shown in two coats (Kinetic Candy only one), and without top coat. They apply nicely and dry quickly, the usual great China Glaze quality…
Alle 3 farver er fr ElectroPpo kollektionen forår 2012, jeg købte ialt 7, se dem HER. De er alle vist med 3 lag, Kinetic Candy dog kun med et lag, og uden toplak. De er superlette at lægge og tørrer hurtigt, de har den sædvalige utroligt gode kvalitet som China Glaze altid leverer.
Electric Beat - strong, light blue
Gaga For Green - in-your-face light green - see stamping on this below
Kinetic Candy - a pale, light blue with a light grey hue
I'm NOT good at stamping, but China Glaze Gaga For Green called for leaves – the light green leaves that the beech has in spring. I chose the easy solution and stamped with Konad Special Polish White and Bundle Monster plate BM19. This is from their first series of plates with the tiny patterns, so on my thumb I used it vertically on the lower half, and then stamped half the pattern over the top half of the nail, a bit messy, but I can accept it. Unfortunately the pattern on the ring finger a bit broken.
Jeg er IKKE god til stamping, men China Glaze Gaga For Green kaldte på nyudsprungne bøgeblade. Jeg valgte den nemme udvej og stampede/stemplede med Konad Special Polish White og jeg brugte Bundle Monster plate BM19. Det er fra den første serie med de små mønstre, så på min tommel brugte jeg den vandret på den nederste halvdel, og så stampede jeg det halve mønster på den øverste halvdel, en smule sjusket, men det går an. Desværre er mønsteret på ringfingeren lidt i stykker.

23 kommentarer:

  1. I like Gaga For Green the most :).

    SvarSlet
  2. Electric Beat is my favorite from the collection! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  3. Gaga for grIeen is my favorite out of these three. I think you did great with the stamping. :) Have a great weekend!

    SvarSlet
  4. Electric beat is my favorite,I need that blue color in my life:)I like the stamped leaves,it looks very cute:)

    SvarSlet
  5. Also loving the green polish the best, might have to get one that at some point. Very nice stamping!

    SvarSlet
  6. Thank you ladies, I'm glad you like them. In 2 weeks I have swatches of the last 4 of the ones I have, and Friday I have a little something on Gaga for Green ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. cant wait to see what you got prepared for us! :) hugs*

      Slet
  7. Fantastic stamping! Perfect for spring. And I'm impressed that Kinetic Candy is only 1 coat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, yes, that's alway so nice!

      Slet
  8. Great nails!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Kate, I wish you wouldn't link-spam...

      Slet
  9. I love the stamping on this, I like how the ring finger looks a little different :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, ahhhdri, that's a nice way to put it :)

      Slet
  10. Hehehe, jamen så er det da bare om at komme igang, god fornøjele :)

    SvarSlet
  11. The stamping over Gaga for Green is amazing, love the colour too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, hollysagemini, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  12. These are all nice, I'm torn between Gaga for Green and Electric Beat which looks an unusual dusky blue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Cali369, I would say that IRL Electric Beat is a little less dusky, and I really love it!

      Slet
  13. I had to get these three for my collection, too (and the glitter, of course).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it's hard with all the new colors each year - and soo nice ;)

      Slet
  14. lovely colors, i would love to have them all ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, nail crazy, well you are not going to get mine (evil grinning is heard), the rest of the ones I got I'll post on Saturday + a week :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...