Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 16. marts 2012

Three gorgeous Butter London's, swatches, review & comparison

When I bought 3 colors from the the Spring/summer collection 2012, see them HERE, I also bought these 3. The apply well and are easy to work with, all photos show them in 2 coats over a ridge filler base coat and without a top coat.
Da jeg købte 3 farver fra  Spring/summer kollektionen 2012, se dem HER, købte eg også disse 3. Deer lette at påføre, og alle fotos viser dem påført i 2 lag over en ridge filler grundlak, men uden en toplak.
 
To the left is Butter London HRH – to the right A-England Avalon. IRL they are awfully similar IRL, but enlarged you see that HRH is a hint more warm-toned and has a little more red than blue shimmer – and the Avalon has a little more blue than red shimmer
Butter London HRH (Her Royal Highness) is a to die for royal purple – shiny and beautiful shimmer polish with a little more red than blue shimmer. It applies well and dries fairly quickly.
Here you see 2 coats over a ridge filler base coat and without a top coat.
To the left is Butter London HRH – to the right A-England Avalon. IRL they are awfully similar, but enlarged you see that HRH has a little more red than blue shimmer – and the Avalon has a little more blue than red shimmer.
Butter London HRH (Her Royal Highness) er en fuldstændigt vidunderlig royal lilla – skinnendeog smuk shimmer lak, der har lidt mere rød end blå skimmer, I modsætning til A-England Avalon, der ellers ligner den utroligt meget.

Butter London Wallis – another to die for color… I don't have anything like it. It’s olive/moss green with loads of golden flecks/shimmer, I’m head over heels I love with this one!
Butter London Wallis – er en lak, som jeg er faldet fuldstændigt pladask for… Jeg har ingen farver, der minder om den. Den er oliven/mosgrøn  og ladet med gul shimmer/flecks, er den ikke lækker?

 
Left/venstre Butter London Knees Up - right/højre China Glaze Red Pearl
Butter London Knees Up – where to begin – where to end in describing this drop dead gorgeous foil, shimmery RED, a true red – oh WOOOW. It applies as butter LOL, does not leave brush marks, and dries quickly.  
Can you tell I like it ;)
IRL Knees Up and Red Pearl are hard to tell apart, but on these macro shots the Knees Up is a bit darker.
Butter London Knees Up – ja hvor skal jeg begynde og hvor skal jeg slutte i beskrivelsen af denne ubeskriveligt smukke folie/shimmer RØDE lak – woow, altså. Dener let at påføre og efterlader ikke mærker af penslen som mange af samme type gør, og den tørrer hurtigt. 
Kan du fornemme, at jeg synes om den ;)
Med det blotte øje er det svært at se forskel på Knees Up og Red Pear, men på macro billederne er Knees Up en anelse mørkere.

26 kommentarer:

  1. I like the royal highness and Wallis. Beautiful colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, Paulina, I'm so in love with Wallis, a color like no other I have seen...

      Slet
  2. Those Butter London polishes are amazing,they have such great colors,couldn't decide which one is my favorite,maybe Wallis because I don't have nothing similar

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, and yes, they are so gorgeous and they have so many wonderful colors...

      Slet
  3. Wow, I really like the Wallis, it's such a unique and gorgeous polish.

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous colours!!!! Wallis is on my shopping list ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, Christina, yes and I'm sorry, but you really need to have Wallis :)

      Slet
  5. Gorgeous Butter Londons! In the comparison photos, I prefer the Butter Londons to the other polishes. And just when I thought I'd beaten the Wallis lemming, here it comes again... ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh poor you, The Lacquer Tracker, but you really should stop it being a lemming - and make it a polish in your stash, you'll not regret it :)

      Slet
  6. I think I like the green best, but they're all really pretty! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  7. jeg tror jeg har en eller anden skjult rød neglelak fetish som titter frem i ny og næ

    hum hum hum... hvis nu du går hen og bliver rigtig træt af Avalon så kan du jo altid gi et kald ha ha ha ha

    SvarSlet
  8. wow...that butter london purple is amazing!!!and wow wallis! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Thank you ScarsLikeLace, *kat*KAT*kat* and Lydz - it seems like we share to love for the HRH and Wallis :)
    *kat*KAT*kat*, hum, hum, ja, det kunne jo godt være ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Thank you, PrettyPurplePolish, she most certainly is :)

      Slet
  11. Synes virkelig "Butter London" laver nogle fine lakker. Men de er bare SÅ dyre, og det gør at jeg ikke får dem købt ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, de er noget "pebrede", men ikke værre end hvis du køber gode lakker til dansk pris, så jeg gav mig selv lov ;) (det er jeg ret god til :))

      Slet
  12. I got my first Butter London polish today on a ferry that goes between Finland and Sweden. The polish was The Black Night. Wish I had seen your posts before I left on the cruise an I might've gotten more :D Althought they are pretty expensive (13,50 € ). where did you get yours and how much were they?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are a bit pricey, but I think, they are worth it. I bought mine from http://www.bathandunwind.com - they have a point reward system.
      I don't think, but am not entirely sure, that Butter London themselves ship outside of US and UK.
      I was born in Sweden by parents from Finland :)

      Slet
    2. Thanks, going to check out the store!
      Oh wow, cool :) And you live in Denmark, right? I am Finnish but Swedish is my mother tongue. And I've lived 6 months in Denmark years ago.

      Slet
    3. Trevlig shopping :)
      Ja, jag bor i Danmark, men förstår/pratar "en sorts" svenska ochså :) Om du kommer til Danmark igen, så kom och hälsa på!!

      Slet
  13. lovely polishes, i don't have any of butters :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, poor you, no butter for your bread hahaha - or at least for you nails ;)

      Slet
  14. Hvor er den lilla bare flot! :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Tak skal du have Marianne - og ja, vi er HELT enige :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...