Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. marts 2012

Cross Blue Iron Eyes + China Glaze Cross Iron swatches & review - anmeldelse

 
Just a quick, easy and simple mani, mostly to show this gorgeous color...
And yeah, I know, a goofy mix of the two polish names used… Both are China Glaze, and the base color is Cross Iron, see swatches below, and the blue dots are made with a dotting tool and Eyes Like Sapphires. Remember that you can use any color combination YOU like the best...
Lige en hurtig og let lille manicure, mest for at vise denne lækre farve...
Og ja, jeg ved godt det er et skørt navn, men jeg mixede navnene på de to lakker, jeg brugte... Der begge fra China glaze, bundfarven er 2 lag Cross Iron, se den uden prikke længere nede, og prikkerne er lavet med Eyes Like Sapphires. Husk at du kan bruge de farver DU har lyst til...
 
China Glaze Cross Iron is from the Ski Collection 2007. It’s a beautiful, orange/rusty/copper metallic/foil, that makes me happy just by looking at it. This is 2 coats over a ridge filler, but no top coat. It’s a very little bit prone to brush strokes, not really worth mentioning. It’s very well pigmented, and dries quickly with a shiny finish.
China Glaze Cross Iron er fra Ski Collection 2007. Det er en smuk rusten/orange/kobber metallic/foil, som jeg bliver glad af at se på. Du ser den her med 2 lag uden toplak. Den har en lille tendens til penselmærker, men det er ikke værd at snakke om. Den er velpigmenteret, tørrer hurtigt og har en skinnende finish.

14 kommentarer:

  1. love the color combo you've chose, they look great together :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  2. nice!
    P.S. I also like your new background of the blog :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks zebra-nails, LOL I need a little apple blossoms :)

      Slet
  3. Fabulous orange - it's definitely glowing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Cali369, you are so right, and it's just as nice in person!

      Slet
  4. Ooh love this! It glows from within! x

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks so nice! I really like the colors.

    SvarSlet
  6. Ahhh, I love it! Copper and blue is one of my most favourite combos. It looks fantastic together.

    SvarSlet
  7. Ooohh I LOVE this color combo! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. Thank you all, I'm happy to hear, that you like this simple and quick mani, and I agree aimeeus, Cross Iron glows from within...

    SvarSlet
  9. wow that color is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  10. This colour looks gorgeous on your nails..!
    Unfortunatelly, it doesn't look so good on mine :-( so I don't buy orange nail polishes... Maybe something much, much darker...

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...