Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. april 2013

April Fool - aprilsnar

Bad news: The new Illamasqua coll. I showed yesterday - aeehmmm, if you go back, it now has been marked as an April Fool post ;)
I'm sorry If you were fooled - but I cannot promise it never will happen again ;)- only that will be on April 1, if it does...
Stay tuned for 2 posts more today - Manhunting daisies and an update on the giveaway - I have lowered the bar to ensure that there actually will be a winner, but I and the winner really need your help...

Dårlig nyt: Den nye Illamasqua kollektion, som jeg viste i går, var  desværre en aprilsnar, hvilket du også vil kunne se, hvis du går tilbage til indlægget igen ;)
Jeg er ked af, hvis du blev narret, men jeg kan desværre ikke love at noget tilsvarende ikke vil ske igen ;)  - kun at det i så fald blive en 1. april...

Der kommer to indlæg mere i dag, Manhunting daisies og en update på giveawayen - jeg har sænket kravene for forhåbentlig at kunne sikre, at der overhovedet bliver en vinder - så jeg og den forhåbentlig fremtidige vinder har virkelig brug for din hjælp... 

10 kommentarer:

  1. I have to admitt I was completely irritated, for I saw these polishes already on your blog.
    This is the reason, why I didn't comment your post. April fool (new Zoya Collection Grassy Nails ;o)) - I had thought so already. ;DD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm sorry - but actually you didn't - I created the colors in my photo editing program, and except one photo the others were new with heavy color-editing :)
      I saw that Zoya grass set too - I loved it, so funny :)

      Slet
  2. Aw man....I fell for it lol. I thought they looked familiar...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I created them myself, so you haven't seen them before ;)
      Thanks for falling ;)

      Slet
  3. Mariaaa!! hahaha that is too funny! lol

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...