Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. april 2013

Micro Painting Monday - 21


On this Micro Painting Monday #21 I will show you the 4 paintings that played a major role in deciding to try to sell my micro paintings...
These 4 are in our private collection
If you do not want to mount your set of paintings directly on the wall, you can frame them.
And if you choose a frame with a passepartout it gives depth and hides the holes in the side in a thin frame.
You can choose a different color than white behind the paintings, and if you get tired of the chosen color you can choose another - one of the huge advantages  of the clear acrylic backing...

This set also is from my private collection, you can see it as the middle piece of the frame with 3 set of paitings...

As always see more in my shop Micro Paintings by Maria HERE - and please, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the right next to the first photo in this post - or when you are in my shop, use the button in the left side banner - or go directly to my Facebook page HERE
Do you by the way like my new shop front page...?

48 kommentarer:

  1. wonderful paintings

    SvarSlet
  2. Amazing.... Just gorgeous! Well done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot NailTalk!

      Slet
  3. so lovely! wish I can draw like that =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for this lovely compliment Nailovelogy :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks a lot, Kas!

      Slet
  5. I love that you have your exhibition paintings on the front page of your shop. It's a good idea! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - it seems like many didn't realize it's for the wall...

      Slet
  6. So, so beautiful, Maria, and they look amazing framed!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, Elizabeth, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  7. You are so amazing! I love that first row of designs :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, thank you so much Shelby!

      Slet
  8. Amazing! All of them are pieces of art!

    SvarSlet
  9. These are gorgeous! I love how owl nail, he is awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love Mr. Owl myself too - thank you so much ScarsLikeLace :)

      Slet
  10. These are so wonderful Maria!!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it Ash, thank you so much!

      Slet
  11. I really love this owl, which is also on your profile. It's really great.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elena - but actually it's two different owls, the one in my profile is on my nail, and it's actually very old - see him here:
      http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.dk/2011/12/christmas-story-nightmare-day-8-jule.html

      Slet
  12. These are gorgeous sets, Maria! Love that first one with the mushrooms and the owl! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like that set - thank you so much Yun!

      Slet
  13. Oh why am I not rich?!?!? I would empty out your store!!! Gorgeous and fabulous idea Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Nicole, I'm so happy you like it - but do you really think they are that expensive...?

      Slet
  14. The forest-themed set is stunning.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thank you Vedrana!

      Slet
  15. You are an artist in working with details. Gorgeous that you can make lovely paintings on such small objects.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a sweet compliment, thank you so very much, Katherine!

      Slet
  16. that owl is a master piece!!! you're brilliant :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like M. Owl - he is a kind of mascot for me LOL

      Slet
  17. Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, Traci, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  18. i dont get tired of saying "wow! that is one impressive micro!" the owl is just saw detailed and amazing, i love your work Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, and I also do not get tired of hearing it LOL - thank you so much my dear friend!

      Slet
  19. Beautiful work! The owl is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, Tanja, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...