Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. april 2013

Catrice swatches - It's All I Can Blue, George Blueney, Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans and Hunting Heritage

 
Today I have some swatches of 4 blue random Catrice polishes. All are shown in 2 coats without a top coat. Some are retired and/or re-launched with a new name and possibly a slight change...
First my favorite blue Catrice: All I can Blue - it's gorgeous :)

 
Next we have George Blueney

 
Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!

 
Hunting Heritage

All comments will be read when I open my computer again sometime next week!
HERE you can see what I have scheduled to post during my blog absence :)

15 kommentarer:

  1. George Blueney looks so awesome.

    SvarSlet
  2. All I can Blue is AMAZING!

    SvarSlet
  3. I have George Blueney too and it's my favourite one ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. I have Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans and I love that polish. Great swatches, with the close-up pictures.

    SvarSlet
  5. My favourite is Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. George Blueney is amazing! that is all. :)

    SvarSlet
  7. All I can Blue is amazing! and George Blueney too :)

    SvarSlet
  8. The first one is simply stunning!

    SvarSlet
  9. own them, love them... all but the last one ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. Thank you for all your lovely comments - All I can Blue is clearly my favorite of these, so I'm happy there were blue's here for all of us :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...