Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. april 2013

Butter London Sweetie Shop Fiver, Jasper and Molly-Coddled swatches

I was lucky that a friend of mine went to the UK after Butter London's Sweetie Shop coll. 2013 hit the streets. The new Royal Mail restrictions has made it difficult to ship polish from and to the UK!
So first we have Fiver, its a pale mint, with hints of grey and pastel blue, it's gorgeous!

Next up is Jasper - a pastel yellow perfection, and as many of you know, I have a weakness for pastel yellows...

And finally we have Molly-coddled - a beautiful warm toned lilac...
All 3 are shown in two coats and without a top coat. Application is easy and dry time is good!

37 kommentarer:

  1. The yellow one looks lovely. While I usually don't like Butter London polishes, I love their names.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too,and look forward to trying it - I like BL polishes :)

      Slet
  2. Yellow again ;o). Still not my color. But it'd be boring if we'd all like and wear the same polishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I need to send you a pair of glasses that filters the yellow away, and makes it into a color of your choice ;)
      But you are right - very boring :)

      Slet
  3. Lovely shades! I must try some myself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should - they really are gorgeous :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it (but it's mint) :)

      Slet
  5. All three are gorgeous, especially Fiver! I think that's one of my favorite mint colors of all time. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  6. These colors are lovely! I love. How saturated BL polish is!

    SvarSlet
  7. They. Are. Beautiful. All three of them! :-) Yes, I mean ALSO YELLOW! :-) :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And, yes, I am going to buy also my second yellow nail polish, but I need to find something so pastel and so beautiful... :-) I'll let you know when it happens! :-)

      Slet
    2. I can't wait to hear which one is going to be the lucky one :)

      Slet
  8. These are so yummy-looking and perfect for spring!

    SvarSlet
  9. They look so creamy, lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do have a flawless formula - very nice and creamy finish!

      Slet
  10. And with this trio, spring has come! ^^
    So lovely!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...