Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 3. april 2013

Graffiti inspired - Artsy Wednesday

 
 
Inspired by graffiti is the theme in Artsy Wednesday this week. I’ll show you something I saw on a German Autobahn (freeway) on the base of a bridge going over it in a long curve. I didn’t see it more than 2 seconds or so, but when we went back a week later I miraculously found it again, and this time maybe had 7 seconds to see it, and drew on a  piece of paper.  These angry triangles clearly are inspired by Angry Bird – but their faces were like this, and they had different colors. I chose China Glaze Icicle for the base and painted the triangles with acrylic paint and top coated with Seche Vite.
Check out some other graffiti inspired Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin,  Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish, Melanie - Nail & Polish, Jessica - Beauty Gnome,  Emily - An Accent Nail, Catrine - Unnakednails, Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished

Ugens tema i Artsy Wednesday er inpireret af graffiti. Jeg så disse forskelligt farvede sure trekanter tydeligvis inspireret af Angry Bird på en motorvejsbro i Tyskland, det var i en lang kurve, så jeg nåede kun at se det i et par sekunder i sydgående retning. Mirakuløst fik jeg øje på stedet igen, da vi rejste hjem en uge senere, og nu så jeg dem i måske 7 sekunder og lavede en skitse. Jeg valgte China Glaze Icicle som grundfarve, og malede som sædvanligt med akrylfarve og brugte Seche Vite som toplak!

54 kommentarer:

  1. Angry triangles are so cute :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I don't know if they have a name, that's what I felt the name was ;) - thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  2. Angry triangle graffiti is totally new to me! I love these cutie pies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I haven't seen them anywhere else either... - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. Awww these are so cool,such a fun mani<3

    SvarSlet
  4. Cute inspired triangels :-).

    SvarSlet
  5. so cute and playful love it

    SvarSlet
  6. You saw these angry triangles on a German Autobahn? OMG - jetzt habe ich Angst ;DDD

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Then please do not go on the A7 south of Springhorst ;)
      But they did seem friendly enough ;)

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks you!

      Slet
  8. This is soo cool!
    I love it <3

    SvarSlet
  9. aww..so cute..wish you paint these on my nails..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you come and visit - I will ;)
      Thanks a lot Puja!

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks my friend!

      Slet
  11. Ahhh so cute!!!! :D

    SvarSlet
  12. these are awesome! angry triangles rock! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot my friend!!

      Slet
  13. Haha too cute! Love the colours :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, thanks a lot Michelle!

      Slet
  14. Way too cute!!! To answer your questions re: nail art pens, you definitely don't need to squeeze the MASH ones, but the flow isn't always even. I would prefer a paint brush or a super fine permanent pen than the polish pen!! Hope that helps!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, Nicole.
      Ahh I see, then squeezing might be better after all, at least the flow is fairly even - thanks!

      Slet
  15. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Jane, I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet
  16. Looks very cool! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so, thank you zebra-nails!

      Slet
  17. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, ScarsLikeLace, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  18. Haha this is so cute! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, Yun, I'm glad you like my angry triangles :)

      Slet
  19. I love this design so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, Karen, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  20. I really love how cute and special these are! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  21. They really look angry, but they are soooo cute! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are right about that - poor little guys, no one gets really scared by how angry they look :)

      Slet
  22. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  23. Cool! I loved it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...