Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. maj 2016

A England And The Moonbeams... swatches


A England And The Moonbeams… is from the Heavenly Quotes collection. It’s described as “A lustrous lemon-golden shimmery base filled with irregularly shaped gold glass flecks and glitter pieces to provide a stunning translucent effect.” It is possible to build it up on its own, but I am showing it layered in one coat over black with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. Hmmm... I'm not 100% convinced, to be honest. Perhaps over a different colour, but it's still not on my to buy-list :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it's also not my favorite A England ;)

      Slet
  2. It's not my type of polish, but it's perfect to wear during festivals and some special occasions!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like how it looks like! Classy and unique, reminds me of aliens :O

    SvarSlet
  4. Adding it to my wishlist right now!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...