Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. maj 2016

My stamping journey - part 5


Are you ready for more trials and errors in my stamping journey?
This is Take 21 - 25 - tell me what you think?

Take 21:
Take 21: Base is Rica Picture It, Sicily stamped with Colour Alike B. a Red Wine, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-028, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White. 
Note to myself: It could have been beautiful, but a few of the finer lines are missing, especially on the tips. I probably did not press nail enough into the stamper and should have done a “rounding the tip” movement just before removing stamper. Will do so in the future, promise :D

Take 22:
Take 22: Base is Polished For Days Eskimo Kisses stamped with Color Club Harp On It, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-027, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I like the more “noisy” color combos, but this subtle effect also is very beautiful!

Prior to take 23/thoughts: I tried all of my Colors by Llarowe stamping holos, with my MoYou London sticky stamper, and YES I still can make them work maybe not absolutely perfectly, but really good! I also tested some of the Colour Alike cremes – and wow, now I suddenly can pick them up really, really nicely with the MYL Sticky stamper, even with my clear jelly ones, but in finer patterns some details still are missing.
I have a CRUSH on my MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky stamper and the tiny scraping plate.
Yes, the tiny scraping plate did by accident do the trick for me, do you wonder how..?I have just been using a normal credit card-like scraper. But one day I decided to try this small and pretty card – but at some point I grabbed it from the end (short side) and scraped with the long side. The result was eminent – and I realized that even if I eased on the pressure while scraping compared to the beginning, I still could scrape lighter – and holding it like that did the trick for me!
Take 23: Base is Glisten & Glow Rebecca vs. Diane stamped with Colors by Llarowe Royalty, plate Bundle Monster BM-S116, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I am not unhappy with the result!

Take 24:
Take 24: Base is Nine Zero Lacquer March 2016 stamped with Colors by Llarowe Hey Romeo, plate MoYou London Pro XL 12, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: Some of the finer details is not entirely crisp – but think back 24 days Maria – then you barely could pick up the pattern from a CbL stamping holo polish on a stamper ;)

Take 25:
Take 25: Base is Different Dimension Huston, We Have a Problem stamped with Colour Alike B. an Aurora, plate MoYou London Doodles 06, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I liked the combo and the stamping wasn’t all that bad…
So do you like any of them..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. My you are gaining ground quickly!! (Not that I would think you wouldn't...but, it's still impressive!)

    I like the middle three the best - but the first and last are excellent polish/stamping color combos - very worthy of another go for sure!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear your thought!

      Slet
  2. You know me, instead of the noisy color combo's I tend to go for the subdued and quiet ones. From these five I would say the first is my favorite but I love to see what you come up with and you're making it so hard for me to resist the Colors by Llarowe stamping polishes... SO HARD!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I would have thought it would be the second one, the first is rather bright IMO ;)
      LOL, don't even think about it, it's addictive :D

      Slet
  3. Take 23, 24 and 25 are my picks. You are very good at it, I'm glad to see you've become a fan of stamping :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thank you so much - and I have, it's so much fun!

      Slet
  4. It is clear that you are all about loud patterns and colour combinations, but that subtle stamping stole the show for me. Oh, and take 24 is right up my alley.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love my nails loud, not the rest of me LOL
      I'm glad you like them, and 24 is not bad...

      Slet
  5. Wow, you are moving fast now. Well done my friend :)

    SvarSlet
  6. 21, 23, 24, 25...aha it's becoming difficult now to choose the odd one out! <3 You are master in stamping now! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL Thank you so much - but hmmm, not really yet ;)

      Slet
  7. Although I like all of these stamping manicures, my favourites are 22, 23 and 24 :-) Yes, also I like some stronger colour combinations, but also subtle stamping like 22 has it's particular beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also like the delicacy of 22 - thank you so much!

      Slet
  8. They are all beautiful, my personal favourite is take 23 ^^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...