Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. maj 2016

Pahlish Psychedelic Angel and Fire of Devotion swatches


Today I have my two pick of the Pahlish 4th Anniversary Bespoke Celebration Psychedelic Angel and Fire of Devotion.

Psychedelic Angel:
Pahlish Psychedelic Angel is a blackened blue with scattered holo and super fine holo micro glitter. It was actually opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. It has this starry night feel to it – really beautiful, but also a bit too dark for me tho... 

Fire of Devotion:
Pahlish Fire of Devotion is a dusky purple holo with a very strong effect. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

15 kommentarer:

  1. Both the shades are pretty but i loved the Psychedelic Angel more. Very cool name ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful!!! For me the dusky purple is just a teeny bit more special than the dark blue sparkles... but not much :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Love them both! Psychedelic Angel is amazing, full stop. Fire of Devotion is beautiful, it reminds of a darker Pretty Jelly Velveteen <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL th dark side of *Ky* is talking ;)

      Slet
  4. Love both of them! They both are so attractive! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Two very different, but equally beautiful polishes.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the second one the better. The first one looks like a dark night sky :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, but I agree, it is very dark...

      Slet
  7. Pahlish Psychedelic Angel... poor little guy.. I'm ready for the adoption! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are the rescuer of all the blues :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...