Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. maj 2016

Glam Polish I don't do Fashion, I am Fashion swatches


Glam Polish I don’t do Fashion, I am Fashion is from the Queen of Mean collection. It is a beautiful, vibrant blue shimmer polish with holo micro glitters, what a wonderful polish! The first coat was a bit patchy, but the second coat too care of that – so 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I simply LOVE this bright blue, what do you think?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. i love it, it is so electric!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love strong/bright colors like this!

      Slet
  2. Ah! que azul mais lindo!!!
    Amei.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a very pretty shade of blue! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. These larger holo particles really make it special.

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, definitely! For me, blue is always fashion! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know - but this really is wonderful!

      Slet
  6. It's an instant like..you know kind of love at first sight! lol...Beauty beauty! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...