Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. maj 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Claudia and Louis swatches



Today I have two of the polishes from the Nvr Enuff Polish Interview With a Vampire Trio: Claudia and Louis.

Claudia:
Nvr Enuff Polish Claudia is a dark, dusky blue-leaning teal (or the otherway around) holo, classy and beautiful. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Louis:
Nvr Enuff Polish Louis is a dark wine red (slightly maroon-leaning) scattered holo with color shifting flakies in silver and pink. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
In this case Claudia is my favorite - what's yours?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. Definitely Claudia... it's beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm not sure I'm able to pick a favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Claudia..I am sure to steal it from your stash! Loooooveee itttt! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. LOL - unfortunately Nailfame already got one of them :D

      Slet
  5. Claudia looks like it was made for me *_*

    SvarSlet
  6. My favourite is Claudia, it is very particular and I like it very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous shades both of them!

    SvarSlet
  8. I like these deep subdued colours.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...