Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. maj 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer March 2016 swatches


Nine Zero Lacquer March 2016 is a gorgeous green holo with holo silver micro glitter added in for extra sparkle – and that it does, also out of the sun. I knew I would love it, but on the nails it was even more beautiful than I thought it would be! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this beautiful green?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...