Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. maj 2016

Pahlish Mystery Pahlish swatches


Pahlish ? is one of the Mystery Pahlish polishes. It is a totally uber-gorgeous magenta holo with a gorgeous blue flame. If this had a name and was sold as a regular polish, I would buy it in a heart beat :). This is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

I feel so lucky to have it, isn't it just gorgeous?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

11 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...