Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. maj 2016

My stamping journey - part 8


It's time for part 8, Take 36 - 40 in My stamping journey - this time I'm actually pretty happy about four out of five, I look forward to your thoughts...



Take 36:
Take 36: Base Picture Polish Allure stamped with MoYou London Black Knight, plate Infinity Nails 90, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I’m not quite sure I like this hard contrast, but in the sun it looked amazing…

Take 37:
Take 37: Base Nine Zero Wavelenght stamped with Colour Alike B. a Supernova, plate MoYou London Pro XL 10, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I like it a lot, some of the really thin lines probably would have been more crisp if I had used the MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky stamper, but in person it was fine. It could have been cool id Supernova had been duochrome also on the nails…

Take 38:
Take 38: Base Pahlish Psychedelic Angel stamped with Konad White, plate Bundle Monster BM-S303, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I love how crisp this is, not bad…

Take 39:
Take 39: Base Rica This Heart of Mine stamped with Colour Alike B. an Orion, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-029, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: The multichrome was quite fascinating over the holo, unfortunately not so easy to see in the photos. But I cannot make up my mind, I probably prefer a stronger contrast…

Take 40:
Take 40: Base Elevation Polish Dark Territory stamped with MoYou London Banana Ice, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL205, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Middle finger had “dry lace” from the pattern, that curled up when I lifted the stamper – not good…

So, as always I look forward to your comments and thoughts :)

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Take 38 is my favourite because of the geometric great job! You manage very well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - yes, I also love those patterns :)

      Slet
  2. All of them are pretty. Your progress is amazing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are very kind - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. Wow!!! Take 36 is my favorite! You have achieved great results ♡♡♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so pleased you think so :)

      Slet
  4. Lovely! 37 and 40 are my favourite, but they are all pretty amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so pleased to hear that!

      Slet
  6. All of these stampings looks absolutely amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so - thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. many fine nail paintings and many fine nail polish,my favorite is 36-39.

    SvarSlet
  8. Take 38 and 39 are amazing! :) I love it!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is sweet music to my ears, thank you so much!

      Slet
  9. This time I choose every single take as a winner! And my favourite among all is 38. You did fabulous job! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much, you are too kind :)

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. You are waaaay too kind - but I love it, thank you my friend!

      Slet
  11. Take 36: I love it :-) I like big contrast in stamping and my favourite stamping manicures are with black and white stamping polishes on all kind of base colours :-) Allure is a wonderful base colour! :-)

    Take 37: Beautiful combination of colours and I like the final result! :-)

    Take 38: well, this is my favourite combination of colours and the stamping is perfect :-) That blue is to die for :-) This one is definitely my favourite stamping manicure in Stamping Journey part 8 :-)

    Take 39: I think that the stamping is perfect, and sometimes I like more "subtle" stamping effects, but this is the example when the base polish colour and stamping polish colour "fight" with each other...

    Take 40: my last favourite in Stamping Journey part 8, but it's not bad, it is only less good than the others and I liked other combination of colours more... and nothing can beat Take 38 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I love to read your thoughts, and while 38 isn't my favorite, I really love the pattern and crisp withe.
      I agree on 40 - but ah well, part of experimenting ;)

      Slet
  12. Beautiful!!

    #36 - Amazing stamping! I want to really love it - and I bet it was phenomenal in the sun - but there is just a tad too heavy in black for my taste. Don't get me wrong - I'd wear it any day! Just talking favorites here...

    #37 - Love the polish paired with gold and the patterns you picked! If the gold polish was more opaque I think it would have just been super amazing! Lovely!!

    #38 - Fantastically crisp stamping!! Wow!!

    #39 - I like duos over holos. But that Rica really just wants to take over, doesn't she!! I bet it was a toughie to photograph and looked better in person. It's a lovely pattern color combo!

    #40 - Love the combo colors/pattern!! Definitely one to try again. I like your description of "dry lace" - I've been experiencing it a lot lately. For most though, this would be excellent job - you're just already way above the curve! :)

    Great journey round-up!! I'm getting very inspired.... :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kim!
      Yes, 36 became just a little too black, it was a pity for the pretty pink - but I still liked it!
      37 - the lines are super fine, so I think it's not the opaqueness but the finer lines.
      Yes 39, she wanted to steal the spot light in the photos LOL - but not so much in person!
      Again - thanks a lot :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...