Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 31. maj 2016

Bow Polish Smile In Your Sleep swatches


Bow Polish Smile in your Sleep is a gorgeous blue magnetic polish, and you do not need to apply it over a base color, it is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. I used the super strong Masura magnet and held it diagonally over the nail 2-3 seconds. The ring finger wasn’t as good as the others – but this is seriously fun. 
Do you like this magnetic polish?
I’m so fascinated by the blue flames dancing on my nails!

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. I love the fact that magnetic polishes are back and this looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - at least this second generation ;)

      Slet
  2. I'm in doubt to buy one! But this does looks like fun. Gorgeous color!

    SvarSlet
  3. This was truly an alluring nail polish, think it was awesome with the magnet. I would gladly have bought it, but there's too much money for me right now ..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope your situation soon changes <3

      Slet
  4. Such a pretty color didn't know magnetic polishes were back. I'm more into creams and shimmer lately :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The magnetic polishes from the 3 Russian brands are pretty hot at the moment ;)

      Slet
  5. Essa marca só tem lindezas!!
    Amei demais esse, claro.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. So awesome! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  7. This is so absolutely gorgeous! It looks like liquid metal!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really does - and feels like it too on the nails, when you move them - sooo alive!

      Slet
  8. Oh my God but this nail polish is magic! A liquid metal blue!wow!

    SvarSlet
  9. I think that looks really cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, like some of the girls here say: It is like liquid metal!

      Slet
  10. There is something "mystical" in this nail polish, I like it a lot! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are indeed - it's super fascinating!

      Slet
  11. Omgggg! What a fun polish! Love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. it is amazing! I should try a stronger magnet with my own ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think the magnet is very important!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...