Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. maj 2016

Eat. Sleep. Polish Supernova swatches


Eat. Sleep. Polish Supernova is from the Planets Collide collection. It is a really pretty red-toned purple loaded with blue flakies, also a bit duochrome-ish with strong pink flashes. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of Supernova?
PS: Yes, I did buy my first Eat. Sleep. Polish polishes because of the cute label ;)

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...