Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. maj 2016

Chanel Ruse swatches


Chanel Ruse is a gorgeous beauty of unknown age – a “Made in USA” bottle, so maybe never released as a “Made in France”. It is such a sweet summer kind of shade, a super bright red but also leaning towards orange, and it has a lovely subtle magenta shimmer. It is surprisingly opaque in one coat, but this is two.
I love this bright polish, so perfect for summer - what do you think?

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

10 kommentarer:

  1. It's a really nice colour, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh wow! that shimmer <3 LOVE <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those old Chanel polishes often have an amazing shimmer!

      Slet
  3. A timeless shade. It is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. OMG this red is awesome!!! *_____*
    Love it!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow....It's gorrrrrgeeeeooouuuusss! *_*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...