Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. maj 2016

Enchanted Polish Holiday 2013 swatches


Enchanted Polish Holiday 2013 is a maroon leaning purple holo with blue shimmer/micro flakies and very lovely pink flashes – depending on angle and light. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like this maroon leaning holo - or is it too brown for you?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

12 kommentarer:

  1. You know me and browns, but I have to admit there's something special in this one. I like it!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's a bit too brown for me, but you already knew that :D
    I never wear the few Enchanteds I've got. They just sit there, it's so silly really!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do indeed know :D
      Sell them to me then ;)

      Slet
  3. No, it's not too brown to me, it is very elegant, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was quite certain that you would love it :D

      Slet
  4. To be honest, to me it looks pure brown, but a good shade of brown, like fine dark chocolate.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have a slight red/purple hue - maybe it's a monitor thing ;) But I admit it it definitely is mostly brown/maroon!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...