Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. maj 2016

Elevation Polish Dark Territory, Plum Zingers and New Nicknames and Space Raspberries & Rhum


Today I have my picks from the Elevation Polish Lost Collection, March 2016: Dark Territory, Plum Zingers and New Nicknames and Space Raspberries & Rhum.

Dark Territory:
Elevation Polish Dark Territory is a unique polish in dark teal holo with a flash of purple in some light settings/angles. The holo is strong and also visible in indoor light settings. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Plum Zingers and New Nicknames:
Elevation Polish Plum Zingers and New Nicknames is a dark, slightly dusky, purple holo with a slight dash of golden micro shimmer. The holo effect is strong in the sun. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Space Raspberries & Rhum:
Elevation Polish Space Raspberries & Rhum is a gorgeous purple base with holo flake shimmer and a very subtle hint of gold micro shimmer. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
So, what do you think of these dark beauties..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. All three are so pretty! There is something about a dark holo that makes them so hard to resist...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - at all times of the year!

      Slet
  2. Dark Territory is a definite winner of the three. Wow, what a colour and what a great rainbow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also my favorite - much to my surprise ;)

      Slet
  3. Dark Territory and Plum Zingers and New Nicknames are my favourite! <3 ^_^

    SvarSlet
  4. Lindos...escuros, brilhantes..amei


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. They all look fantastic, but Dark Territory is my favorite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. They look so great on you. My favourite is the last one :)

    SvarSlet
  7. They are all really gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. I can not choose... Love them all! Like darker holo's... Can't help it ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I understand, I definitely do!

      Slet
  9. Well, this is the tricky situation when I would definitely be in trouble if I had to choose only one of these beauties... Maybe my choice today would be Space Raspberries & Rhum :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they all have something special to them :)

      Slet
  10. 3 beauties ^^ My favourite one? I should say ones.... Dark Territory and PZ&NN ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, picking just one is difficult!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...