Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. maj 2016

My stamping journey - part 6


Today I have Take 26 - 30 in My stamping journey for you, some I like, others I don't ;)

Take 26:
Take 26: Base is Esmaltes da Kelly Laguna stamped with a mix of Colour Alike polishes: B. a Golden Queen, B. a Fairy Forest and B. a Red Wine added in drops and stripes over the pattern before scraping, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL 109, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I like it – a lot!

Take 27:
Take 27: Base is Different Dimension International Space Station stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mint, plate MoYou London Suki 05, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I loved this combo much more than I thought, I actually feel like repeating it one day soon, maybe with another green!

Take 28:
Take 28: Base is Different Dimension The Eagle Has Landed stamped with 3 different Colour Alike stamping polishes (mixed on the two middle fingers): B. a Golden Queen, B. a Raindrop and B. a Fairy Forest, plate MoYou London Suki 05, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I like it, but liked the Take 26 multicolor stamping better, maybe the different patterns and multicolor on all nails did the trick, but I have to experiment to learn ;)

Take 29:
Take 29: Base is Color Club Holy Chick! stamped with Colour Alike B. a Sweetheart, plate Bundle Monster BM-S110, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: The result isn’t good, admit it! The pick up could be crisper, but the polish dries very fast on the stamper, so when I lift of the stamper the rest of the pattern is sticking out in the air like a polish lace, it’s not on the skin. So I’m still a little slow in deciding exactly where to place the pattern on the nail when I work with CA creme polishes OR I should choose a pattern with less fine lines and details.

Take 30:
Take 30: Base is Color Club La Petite Mint-sieur stamped with Colour Alike B. a Lemonade, plate Bundle Monster BM-S102, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: Same problem as in Take 29, but better stamping. The pattern is well placed on the index and middle fingers, not good on the other two – promise I did NOT drink prior to stamping ;D
I am very pleased wit the three first, Take 26, 27 and 28, not with Take 29 and 30 - what do you think?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. Isn't blending polishes on the plate fun?! I think 28 would have worked better with just accent like stamping on the index & pinky - a small image maybe in gold. Just a thought.
    Love the green & mint too!! I'm with you on being too slow to place the image. I've been able to get quicker about scrape & pick-up time...but placement still is a challenge.

    Doing great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is SUPER fun LOL
      You probably are right about 28, I probably would have gone with the two middle fingers - but at the moment I stamp on all naails - practice, practice, practice you know :D

      Slet
  2. 27 and 28 are my favourites, 26 is lovely too and I like the colour combo of the last one. It's a lot of fun, sometimes 'argh!' moments, isn't it? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and LOL yes there are a lot of those moments, but fortunately also some OHHH moments hahaha

      Slet
  3. Take 26: also I like it a lot, what a gorgeous final result and what a beautiful stamping plate patterns! :-)
    I also love Take 30, I like both the combination of colours and the pattern! :-)
    Color Alike stamping polishes seem to work perfectly! And you stamp perfectly! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the two manis over Different Dimension polishes a lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I especially love the green/mint one - thank you so much Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. I think you're amazing at stamping! I'm totally unable to but I actually ordered a stamping polish from MoYou London and the marshmallow stamper a few days ago so I hope that will change that:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww thank you so much Emma, but I still feel I have a long way to go.
      I hope you picked the sticky one?
      It is God sent for tricky polishes...

      Slet
  6. I really like blending the stamping polishes, it gives such unique stamping! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, and never the same (obviously) :)

      Slet
  7. I guess I'm the odd one here as I like the last manicure best. Sure, the stamping could be better (but that's why they invented practice, right?) but I love the combination of colors :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's why the invented practice LOL
      I'm glad you like it, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. I think all of them looks really good, but my favorite is take 27.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Helena, I also love that one so much!

      Slet
  9. As always, amazing job ^^ My fav is take 28, I love the colour combo and the pattern!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are most kind, thank you so much!

      Slet
  10. No. 27, 28,30...100% perfect!

    SvarSlet
  11. Really enjoying reading your stamping journey Maria, it reminds me of where I was 12 months ago when I started stamping. So many emotions, but mostly frustration😬 Don't worry it does get a bit easier, but I think you are doing amazingly well. I still have all sorts of issues, and sometimes it's just trying every stamper until you find one that works 😂 I did a mani yesterday and couldn't get any of my clear stampers to work, or my others for that matter 😂 so went back to my very first stamper, the original Konad. Worked like a dream! The things a rock and picks up anything, it's just a matter of getting it on the nail 🙄 If you can get them, you should try Mundo de Unas stamping polishes, I like them a lot. They come from Mexico, smell terrible but damn they stamp well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Sarah, I'm happy to hear it!
      It's good to hear that I'm not the only one - and I look forward to having 12 months of stamping behind me :)
      Next time I feel like crying, I will dig out my old Konad stamper, that was a useful tip!
      I have 3 MDU stamping polishes, but even if I have doors and windows open, I cannot take the smell. Will force myself one day to do a mani with one of them tho :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...