Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. maj 2016

Eat. Sleep. Polish Raspberry Gummy Bear swatches


Eat. Sleep. Polish Raspberry Gummy Bear is from the Standard collection. It is a really beautiful mix of magenta-pink and red with a holo finish, so the name is very appropriate. It is close to opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this gummy bear - or do you prefer the vampy beauty in the previous post?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Its a beauty. Stunning polish. Love the mix of holos :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks incredibly "juicy" and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it has something "edible" to it LOL

      Slet
  3. I really like colours like this one! It's super pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. this really is so neat, I must have the nailpolish, absolutely wonderful=)

    SvarSlet
  5. That is a lovely looking polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. Very beautiful colour and a nice finish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does have a very beautiful finish!

      Slet
  7. I am not a big red fan, but this shade I have to admit is very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - it's probably the magenta hue, that lures you ;)

      Slet
  8. It looks gorgeous on you.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...