Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. maj 2016

Polished For Days Fall-ing in Love and Pick of the Patch swatches


Today I have two of the Polished For Days Fall Days collection. Both are sparkly and blingy in the sun – and very pretty and festive out of the sun!

They are shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Fall-ing in Love:
Polished For Days Fall-ing In Love is a beautiful deep magenta packed with holo glitters, sterling silver flakies, and holo shreds. 

Pick of the Patch:
Polished For Days Pick Of The Patch is a purple holo glitter polish packed with linear holo and silver micro glitter. 
So do you like them, and what's your favorite?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. They booth look stunning!

    SvarSlet
  2. When it comes to Fall-ing In Love I really like it and it looks beautiful on your nails, but how come all those nail polishes with various glitter particles look so much different (and not so beautiful) on my nails...? :-(
    When it comes to Pick Of The Patch... :-) well, definitely yesss!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Often I think it's because we think this or that - but others see our nails with a different mind set...
      Yes, it is beautiful!

      Slet
  3. Ooh that's sparkly! I like them both, they're soooo pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I do much prefer "Falling in Love"

    SvarSlet
  5. Ohhh I love the first one.. I suggest falling into ... glitters! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Pick of the Patch is my pick! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Not sure I really would go for the bigger glitter that's in there, but they do make them quite unique though... The first one I would choose ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also am hesitant towards bigger glitters :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...