Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. maj 2016

Eat. Sleep. Polish Purplefield swatches


Eat. Sleep. Polish Purplefield is from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz collection. It is a gorgeous dark purple holo with flashes of pink, and it also stamps well over lighter and medium colors. It is almost opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this dark purple, do you?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like dark purple shades a lot!

    SvarSlet
  2. Its a super gorgeous shade. Love the shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Meow, that IS gorgeous! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Ownnn..que vidrinho mais lindo!
    Amei.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. Very beautiful! All the polishes you are showing are so gorgeous, makes me feel predictiable when commenting:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, don't worry, I love hearing it!

      Slet
  6. I like Purplefield more than Supernova, it's beautiful and deep, perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I really like the pink flashes in this polish, it makes it so much more than "just a purple" :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is very pretty this dark violet!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. What a beauty! *_* Loveeee it! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. It is beautiful, definitely love the name, btw ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, a gorgeous polish and a perfect name!

      Slet
  11. i love it!!!!!! and the name!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...