Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. maj 2016

Ms. Sparkle Show Stopper - Nail The Mail store excl. swatches


Ms. Sparkle Show Stopper is a Nail The Mail store exclusive. It’s described as a neon purple scattered holo, in my book it also could be a neon magenta – either way, it’s gorgeous! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Oh I love it - what do you think, or do you prefer the three dark beauties in the previous post..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty color here dear Maria!♡♡♡

    SvarSlet
  2. Love it!!! But I'm not going to chose between the beauties in the previous post and this one, I'll just take them all, thank you ;) *wonders if Maria will fall for it*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha, she *almost* started packing, but thought, hey something is wrong here :D

      Slet
  3. Oh yes a show stopper indeed! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. What a lovely bright colour!

    SvarSlet
  5. It's name is enough to describe it's beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I prefer three dark beauties in your previous post, but this one is so fresh and awesome too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I really love this one, and maybe at this time of year even more so!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...