Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. maj 2016

Ms. Sparkle Bite Me swatches


Ms. Sparkle Polish Bite Me is from the Anti Valentine collection. It’s a magenta leaning red jelly with a slight purple color shift and copper/red/gold ucc flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite – on its own it dries semi-matte.
Do you like this red/pink beauty?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

8 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not sure about those flakies, I think I'd like it better without them. But the base color is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a beautiful base, but my flash makes the flakies stand out a bit more than in person, I think!

      Slet
  2. I really like the colour but the flakies look a little bit weird in it, in my opinion :) The name is cool!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see what you mean, but they weren't as noticeable in person, my flash enhances them...

      Slet
  3. Oh, very Maria. :D
    Those flecks make it interesting.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...