Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. maj 2016

Celestial Cosmetics Blood Moon Rising swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Blood Moon Rising was released in March 2015. It is a gorgeous and vampy eggplant purple holo, super dark, yet not hard like a black. It was opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 
It's a gorgeous polish - also great for stamping...

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful! Love that gorgeous shimmer too!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, it looks amazing! Again you show such beauties :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Vampy, elegant, gorgeouos!! I simply love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's so true - and yes, so do I!

      Slet
    2. I came back to see it again and I confirm - it's amazing!!! :-)

      Slet
    3. Hahaha - I also still think so :D

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous! I love holo on this vampy colour ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it really is both gorgeous and vampy!

      Slet
  5. Definitely vampy! A bit too dark for me, but I still like the look of it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is so dark, dramatic and beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are right, it really is dramatic too :)

      Slet
  7. Another gorgeous shade! Super beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...