Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. maj 2016

Ms. Sparkle Spencer swatches


Ms. Sparkle Polish Spencer is from the Pretty Little Liars inspired collection. It’s a dark royal blue holo and it made me think of the deep ocean. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this ocean-deep blue?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

10 kommentarer:

  1. Love this color! Has something calm about it. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right - and a lot of ocean!

      Slet
  2. Spencer is my favourite character in the show :) And I should tell that among this one and Bite me, Spencer wins ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. Really nice... yes, I like this blue... and the sparkles... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so predit´ctable (just like I am with magentas hahaha)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...