Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. maj 2016

Chanel Pulsion - Sugar Impulse swatches


Chanel Pulsion – Sugar Impulse is old, but I don’t know how old, before 2002 at least. My bottle is a “Made in the USA”, so I don’t know if it also was released in Europe. It is a muted, lavender leaning metallic mauve with a frosty and shimmery finish. Not for me, but still elegant. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two. In person the brush strokes weren’t really visible.
What do you think of this old lady..?



1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

8 kommentarer:

  1. Awwww...Oldy godly! It's lovely!

    SvarSlet
  2. I would love to have a polish in this color, but please without the frosty finish ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - well, chances are you will not see many of this one for sale, so no worries ;)

      Slet
  3. wow! just wow! such a beautiful shade <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...