Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. maj 2016

Ms. Sparkle Show Stopper with stamping nail art


Last week Bloglovin did not show two of my posts in the feed, among others "My stamping Journey part 4", and since stamping is so important in my life at the moment and I showed the first mani that I truly loved, that made me sad...

So here is that mani again:
Take 19 in My stamping journey: Base is Ms. Sparkle Show Stopper (Nail The Mail excl.) stamped with Colour Alike B. a Fairy Forest, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-029, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.
Note to myself: I’m happy, really, really happy, I cannot take my eyes of this mani – and I SO deserve the *rather many* plates (see my embarrasingly large stash HERE) and other cool stamping gear I ordered today :D (best excuse ever).
My husband said: Don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful – but not nearly as wonderful as your freehand nail art.
I hope you forgive me showing this one again - but I loved it so much, and was so sad that it fell out of the Blogloving feed....
And the amazing weather and the long weekend/mini vacation here in Europe probably also kept many of you away from your computer ;)

So tell me what you think of this stamping mani!!

Later today I'm showing My stamping journey part 5 - so stay tuned ;)
If you missed part 4 - click HERE!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful, you're great at stamping! I'm not unfortunutely:(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - this was nice, but so many others are terrible LOL

      Slet
  2. Love the color contrast. Beautiful stamping :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the colour combo a lot and what a great nail polish underneath! You're really good at it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - this is nice, but I still have a long way to go...

      Slet
    2. Seriously, the more you post them the better it is! A good stamper is a more than a half of the success in stamping in my case :D

      Slet
  4. Love the colorcombo and you are getting really good at this :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Definitely worth a second look!! She's a winner for sure.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. he rather is, isn't she ;) thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. I totally agree with Kimett Kolor, definitely worth a second look!
    And I'm smiling again, reading how happy you are with this manicure :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I really was, and still is ;)

      Slet
  7. Great color combo! I should try somehing like that! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. It's beautiful, but I have to agree with your husband here :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but well, now it's time for stamping!

      Slet
  9. Love it!The color combo is very pretty! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I think that the stamping is perfect and the final effect is very eye-catching! :-)
    Maria, also I love stamping, but my biggest love is always free-hand nail art :-) And, also my husband loves my free-hand nail art creations more than stamping, but he admits that with stamping technique you can get so many tiny details that you could never draw with thinnest nail art brush in the world.. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both have their time and place I think, and maybe in time I also will combine them :)

      Slet
  11. A perfect stamping nail art, isn't it? :) Yeah, I kinda spoiler myself following your IG but it's lovely to read more in here ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - yes, I know IG is easy, but I would miss all the blogs = so both are good in their own way!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...