Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. maj 2016

Enchanted Polish Entwined swatches


Enchanted Polish Entwined is a truly gorgeous purple with a multichrome flash in magenta – and OH what a strong magenta – blue teal and it has tiny holo micro glitters. I love it to bits! You see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - do you like it?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

25 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous in every way! Love everything about it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Interesting combination of colors and I can totally see why you love it :)

    SvarSlet
  3. The colour combo reminds me of Berry Potter and Plumbledore by Catrice, but this one is much prettier!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't know them, but they sound gorgeous!

      Slet
    2. I totally agree, and it's one Catrice polish, Maria :D

      Slet
  4. Ooooh, I could seriously paint my nails right now with that. :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Ofcourse, it is gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Yes, it's very particular and it looks like magic! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow. It's something so unique and amazing!

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, just wow! this iridescent-like shimmer is so awesome

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...