Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. maj 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story Part 59 - nail mail April


So, last month was fairly modest, and I was proud of myself, so let's see what April looked like ;)

April 9:
The Holo Hookup April Box arrived as the first!

April 11:
Beautiful nail mail from Moo Moo Signatures!

April 13:
Gorgeous new plates and a squishy sticky stamper from MoYou London!

April 14:
I have been lemming these two stamping plate clutches from Bundle Monster a long time now, so I was happy to find them at Rainbow Connection. I "accidentally" also bought some plates and the jumbo clear stamper.
This blue clutch (also comes in a steel grey) has room for 48 XL plates in the same size as Bundle Monster, MoYou London and Born Pretty Store.
The pink clutch has room for 168 round/square standard size plates, that's a lot!
It also has room for scrapers etc. in the mesh pocket.

April 15:
Nail mail from Nail The mail including 3 store exclusives and a liquid latex!

Colour Alike stamping polishes
The Spring Break and the Universe Collection.

And an epic nail mail....
23 polishes from Hypnotic Polish - with gorgeous Glam Polish's and even more stamping polishes from Colour Alike...

April 16:
Beautiful new polishes from Nine Zero Lacquer!

April 18:
Another epic nail mail (32 polishes) brought back from the US by a friend - thank you so much!
Let's have a closer look...
Dark beauties from Elevation Polish!

My first Polished For Days polishes!

Three of the newer Enchanted Polishes.

- and two older ones found on Ebay.

My first Eat. Sleep. Polish polishes, I willingly admit the label made me buy them ;)

Three more of the Nvr Enuff Polishes...

My first and GORGEOUS Colores de Carol polishes!

A mixed bunch including my first Nire's Desire polishes.

And finally more polishes from Different Dimension and Pahlish!

April 25
Newly released Different Dimension polishes!
April 26
Born Pretty Store plates brought from Ebay (much cheaper than in the store)

April 29
Yes, yes, I know I bought one of these gorgeous Bundle Monster clutches for XL plates earlier this month, but I love it so much and it's selling out fast, so I wanted to make sure I have an extra (you know me and gear and gadgets) for my rapidly growing stamping plate collection.
And I also bought the new Bundle Monster Paisley Flow square plate collection + a few others - again from Rainbow Connection!

From Ebay during April
Plate holders - that needs to find new homes as I have fallen deeply in love with my Bundle Monster clutches....
Two clear stampers - the one with the lid (to the right) is a precise copy of many others with brand name - I have the one from Picture Polish. They look and feel very alike, the Ebay one is maybe just a little squishier and it's way below the PP in price...
  So 86 (I think) polishes/stamping polishes in April definitely isn't an improvement in regards to "trying to buy less", but I loved each and every one of them, so I don't have sleepless nights ;)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

23 kommentarer:

  1. So many pretties! I feel like I need to place an order for some new Different Dimensions soon. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. omg!!!many polishes and i wait for swatches!!=)and iam a little bit jealous=p

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's OK - as long as it's just a little bit ;)

      Slet
  3. Whoa! That is an amazing haul, and what a lot of stamping gear! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, you know me - I never do anything half way :D

      Slet
  4. So many nice polishes and all that great staming stuff. Yes, I am jealous :) I have absolutly no money at the moment so I really can't buy much, my April haul looks like a tiny tiny tiny one compared to yours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, there are months like that, so I hope you soon get a good month!

      Slet
  5. Wow there are so many beautiful polishes here! How do you know where to start? I wouldn't know what to play with first, haha. I think its lovely that you can do this. I am hoping that by the end of the year I can try the Holo hookup at least once, I found out about them at Christmas and they look fab each month! Have fun polishing :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - well it's difficult, I can tell you :)
      I hope you get one of those for Christmas :)

      Slet
  6. OMG so many Colour Alikes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - and stamping polishes all of them ;)

      Slet
  7. So many gorgeous goodies. And that stamping bug bit you quite hard, I see. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - yes, and now it's too late, I got "infected" ;)

      Slet
  8. In this haul I am very interested in Bundle Monster stamping plates and all your new passion for stamping! :-) Nail polishes are gorgeous, I really love a lot of them.. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Beautiful collection of stamping polishes, too! And, it's growing! :-)

      Slet
    2. Thank you so much Tanja, I love the Bundle Monster plates :)

      Slet
  9. Hehe, you were SO bad... can I be you when I grow up? ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you sure can - or be one of my adopted polish daughters who can inherit all my polishes when I die :)

      Slet
  10. Oh My Goshhhhh! It seems like never ending post to me just like your never ending hauls! It's my favourite haul story of yours! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...