Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. maj 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer Reflect swatches


Nine Zero Reflect is from the ROY G BIV collection. It’s a very beautiful indigo holo with a strong effect in the sun. It’s shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

19 kommentarer:

  1. It is! I've never had an indigo holo, it must be interesting to wear it. They don't happen often here, or I should say, there aren't any like this one here :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do indeed love it very much - it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. What a beautiful blue! It looks so saturated and intense!

    SvarSlet
  3. Well, definitely yes to this beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...