Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. maj 2016

Cupcake Polish The Butterfly collection (partial) swatches


Today I have my 3 picks from the Cupcake Polish The Butterfly collection: Little Butterfly, Metamorphosis and Time To Fly.

Little Butterfly:
Cupcake Polish Little Butterfly is a slightly yellow toned green holo with a super strong effect. Two easy coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

Metamorphosis:
Cupcake Polish Metamorphosis is a beautiful periwinkle blue holo with a very strong effect. Two easy coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

And last but not least, my favorite Time To Fly:
Cupcake Polish Time To Fly is a gorgeous magenta and/or lavender leaning pink holo with a very strong effect. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Whats your favorite, as mentioned mine is the last one...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. So beautiful colors! I think Little Butterfly has a little bit different green shade and that appeals very much to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a rather unique green for sure!

      Slet
  2. A lovely selection and the last would be my pick of them

    SvarSlet
  3. Love Metamorphosis! I love colours that remind me of pools for some reason.

    SvarSlet
  4. Time to Fly is beautiful, but I've bought so many magentas recently, so if I could only pick one polish it would be Metamorphosis :)

    SvarSlet
  5. They are all beau but little butterfly really stole my hear!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it seems to steal a lot of hearts ;)

      Slet
  6. Metamorphosis is my favourite but also Little Butterfly is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. All three are so sweet. Little Butterfly is my favourite, but Metamorphosis is a close second.

    SvarSlet
  8. Metamorphosis is going on my wishlist, I guess... and hello to the little butterfly too ♡

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...