Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. maj 2016

Rica Hello Gorgeous swatches


Rica Hello Gorgeous is a beautiful magenta metallic with shimmer. It is super opaque in one coat so it’s a perfect stamping polish. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite, and even if I wear a ridge filler base coat, this like all other metallics cling to any imperfection on the nails, so I’m thinking this is a stamping polish only for me…
I love this type of shade, and I am using it for stamping!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

11 kommentarer:

  1. Nice for stamping indeed as I have ridges too!

    SvarSlet
  2. Definitely good for stamping. Sooooo... when do we get to see what you did with it? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I already did, over some blue, as far as I remember!

      Slet
    2. I found it!! Took some sophisticated Google skills but I managed to locate it... take 20 :)

      Slet
  3. What an appropriate name for a gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed, it could not have been better chosen :)

      Slet
  4. It really is a gorgeous one! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Uh la la, that's beautiful!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, it really is - and it stamps so well!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...