Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. maj 2016

Chanel Cristalline 25 + Cristalline Opal swatches


Today I have Chanel Cristalline 25 (made in France) on my index and ring finger and Cristalline Opal (made in USA) on the middle finger and the pinkie.
They are of unknown age, but old, and maybe they were released at the same time.
Both are sheer pearlescent polishes with a gorgeous pink shimmer, it does seem as the Made in USA version is a bit more opaque and a little less yellow-toned, but my half bottle of Cristalline 25 might have been thinned by an previous owner – or maybe the same pigments weren’t available/allowed in both countries – who knows...
For normal nails 1-2-3 coats are enough depending on how sheer you wanted the look, but with my super ridged nails I had to go for full opacity, so this is 4 coats.
What do you think of these two old polishes..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

10 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer Cristalline Opal :-) Nice base for stamping with some holo stamping polish? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It would be - but also a bit no-go with this old and rare one, too expensive to play with ;)

      Slet
  2. both are cute shade :) I don't see any difference between them o.O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is a subtle difference, maybe best seen from a bigger monitor...

      Slet
  3. I think you should paint some of your beautiful flowers on them, that would looks sooo nice! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure you are right, but, no - not going to happen ;)

      Slet
  4. Surprisingly, I like them both. I'd prefer European version, but I like the US version on you better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also like the US version better on me :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...