Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. maj 2016

Elevation Polish El Cap original and II swatches and comparison


Today I have swatches and a comparison of Elevation Polish El Cap in the original/first version and the second...
Elevation Polish El Cap I + II are both retired. This is a combined swatch of the original El Cap on ring finger and pinkie and El Cap II on index and middle finger. The original El Cap has a rich pink shimmer and El Cap two has a blue shimmer. You see them in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
El Cap original/first version...

El CapII - the second version...

And both: the original El Cap on ring finger and pinkie and El Cap II on index and middle finger.
So which one do you prefer the original or El Cap II?
I like both and find it difficult to choose a favorite...

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. Well, for me it's a yes for both the version! Aren't they both looks equally beautiful! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think they are, but I'm partial to the pink shimmer ;)

      Slet
  2. i like both but el cap II are more nice!

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the second one. The blue shimmer is beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them both. Maybe the second one a little better because of that awesome shimmer. :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. MMM I don't have a favourite one, they are both really nice ^^ And they're so different too...

    SvarSlet
  6. I like both of them, but I prefer El Cap II :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is pretty, but I'm partial to the original :)

      Slet
  7. The first version is more interesting, but I like the second one better.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...