Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. maj 2016

Above The Curve Crunchy Leaves and Sweater Weather swatches


Today I have two polishes from the Above The Curve Best Things About Fall 2014 collection.

Crunchy Leaves:
Above The Curve Crunchy Leaves is a beautiful wine red holo with golden flakies. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Sweater Weather:
Above The Curve Sweater Weather is a gorgeous red-toned purple holo with micro flakies in pink and blue, especially the pink ones almost gives the finish a duochrome effect. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both - but Sweater Weather a bit more!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. When I first read Crunchy Leaves I was hoping to see Green polish. Silly Me =.=" Both of the polishes are gorgeous but I love Sweater Weather more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it could have been - but nope - fall colors ;)

      Slet
  2. Another brand I've completely missed! They'e both pretty, but my favorite is Crunchy Leaves.

    SvarSlet
  3. Never heard of this brand or did I see it before on your blog? Both really gorgeous, love the first one especially!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have commented on some before right here on my blog :D

      Slet
  4. This neat , and so many brands, I do not know about, apparently =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, there are thousands, so no one knows them all :D

      Slet
  5. Two cuties ^^ I like the new stamped bottle^^

    SvarSlet
  6. I love them both and refuses to chose between them :D

    SvarSlet
  7. They are both beautiful, but I like Sweather Weather more! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...