Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. maj 2016

Masura Mint and Basil 904-185 swatches


Masura Mint and Basil 904-185 is a dark green magnetic polish with a gorgeous effect. I applied it in one coat over the black base coat Masura Obsidian 904-107 – both belong to the Precious Stones collection. 
After finishing each nail with one coat of Mint and Basil I held the super strong Masura magnet across (diagonally one some) the nail a few seconds and then horizontally for a few seconds. On some nails I held it longer, but that’s not a good idea, in fact it says just 2 seconds in each direction. Then I moved on to the next nail. 
At first it just looks black and boring, but as the nails dried a magnificent Northern Light like emerald green flames moved across the nails when I moved them – just woow. Next time maybe I’ll be better at it, but I was rather happy about the effect in this first try! I finished with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I'm super fascinated by it, next time I'll try it over white!

It's available from Hypnotic Polish!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing color and I think it's fun that magnetic polishes are making a come back.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but these are very different - and so are the magnets :)

      Slet
  2. Great shade! The Masuras caught my attention.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It definitely also caught my attention ;)

      Slet
  3. Wooow, I want to try that now, too. :) My bestie Amy send me such a strong magnet. :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the Masura magnet is incredibly strong!!

      Slet
  4. Oh yes, I really like this one!

    SvarSlet
  5. I agree with Helena - it is really fun to see that magnetics have a comeback :D
    The colour is nice!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow, this is stunning! I never quite succedeed using magnetic polish but maybe I should give it another try.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can hold it up to one cm away and just 2-3 seconds, it's amazing!

      Slet
  7. Colour is gorgeous. I wonder if regular strong magnet could do the trick.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I haven't tried - but the Masura is the strongest magnet I ever have seen...

      Slet
  8. I'm not much fan of magnetic nail polishes'... I don't know why many web sites which sell nail polishes has taken close to their hearts this magnetic mission ^^''

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I admit I'm fascinated by this new generation of magnetic polishes *those flames* <3 they move on the nail, it's incredible...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...