Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. maj 2016

My stamping journey - part 10


It's Thursday afternoon, and that means more stamping manis - this time take 46 to 50.

Take 46:
Take 46: Base Illamasqua Ouija stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Blood Moon Rising, plate MoYou London Pro XL13, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I loved the color combination, but the mystery of the not filled out petals continues on both the index and middle finger…

Take 47:
Take 47: Base Illamasqua Caress stamped with Rica Hello Gorgeous, plate Cici & Sisi acrylic plate Spring 03, stamper Marianne Nails Jumbo Clear Jelly (exactly the same as the Daschica).
Note to myself: The pattern on the ring finger should have been placed more straight, but all in all I love the finished result!

Take 48:
Take 48: Base Polished For Days Very Berry Christmas stamped with Colour Alike B. a Fairy Forest, plate Cici & Sisi acrylic plate Spring 04, stamper Marianne Nails Jumbo Clear Jelly (exactly the same as the Daschica).
Note to myself: I dotted some/most of the flowers with Cupcake Polish Elizabeth (gold holo) in the center, not super visible in real life. I liked this mani!

Take 49:
Take 49: Base Enchanted Polish Telenovela stamped with MoYou London Rosy Ribbon, plate Marianne Nails 50, stamper Marianne Nails Jumbo Clear Jelly (exactly the same as the Daschica).
Note to myself: Not bad!

Take 50:
Take 50: Base Picture Polish Forget Me Not stamped with Colour Alike Kind of White, plate Marianne Nails 103, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I originally were going to use my Konad White, but then changed to the more opacque (but also more tricky CA cream polish, so the stamping could have been more crisp, much more crisp. But I’m a sucker for blue and white combos, and I loved this mani, it was much prettier in person/not enlarged like on photos LOL

I loved take 47 and 48, and in person also take 50!
What do YOU think?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. My gosh, so hard to choose! But really love the one with the light background, perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much Miriam, and yes, I also like that one :)

      Slet
  2. 50 rocks but I like all of them; you really got involved into stamping!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear it - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  3. I like all the colour combos you made! Well done :)

    SvarSlet
  4. For partly filled images, try scraping in different direction and also try to pick up image from a different direction.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know - especially with larger bits in a pattern - but I'm still struggling with some cremes - not from all brands...
      In the first of the takes here, it also was way more opaque in person, the photos show that it isn't a stamping polish!

      Slet
  5. I love take 47 but my favourite one this time is... number 50! I can't see why you are complaining, it is marvelous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - thank you so much, well, maybe I expect too much from myself, but that's so me :D

      Slet
  6. I can say that all of these stamping manicures are beautiful! :-) So it's just the matter of colours that you matched that makes me choose Take 50 as my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Lots of gorgeousness!! I agree with your faves too! Love the combinations you come up with! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, I'm so pleased to hear it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...