Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. maj 2016

Esmaltes da Kelly Omega swatches


Esmaltes da Kelly Omega is an uber gorgeous bright emerald green holo with a super strong effect!
WOW – just wow – I love it! It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Isn't it just gorgeous???
Later today I will show you how I ruined it with a not well chosen stamping in Stamping trial and errors - part 4....

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. *_* *_* *_* Jaw dropped beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it really is - I love it sooo much!

      Slet
  2. OMG, it is so gorgeous that I would be sorry to remove it from my nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, I was too - but I spoiled it with terrible stamping :(

      Slet
  3. Beautiful, and the fact it's opaque within a coat is visible from the photos, it looks like they were 4 coats and not just two ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. This is such a beautiful polish and..the packaging is also just so cute :O I bet you didn't ruin it, I'm excited to see which way you took this polish :D

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beautiful polish - and this bottle...

    SvarSlet
  6. Lindo, lindo..mesmo sendo verde.
    A Kelly sempre faz coisas lindas demais!!


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, her polishes are stunning all of them!

      Slet
  7. what a shock: i love it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I would be in schock if you didn't :D

      Slet
  8. Really, really pretty! Cute bottle too! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...