Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. juni 2012

Flowers on smoke and ashes

 
 
This mani is soon past it's BBF date, so here it is - otherwise I might not post it at all LOL
The base color is China Glaze Smoke And Ashes, one single coat actually, and I wanted to try a new brand of acrylic paint, so I went for a white and a dark fuchsia to make a lighter color. After doing two nails I realized that the fuchsia would not stand enough out when dry, so I painted a mixed pink and the white over it, but not very carefully as you can see, but it didn’t show IRL. On the ring finger some other kind of flower sneaked in, but I like it ;) When dry I top coated with Seche Vite.
Denne mani har nu snart nået sidste salgsdag, så det skal være nu, hvis den skal postes ;)
Grundfarven er China Glaze Smoke And Ashes, faktisk kun et lag. Jeg ville afprøve en ny type akrylfarve, så jeg gik efter en mørk fuchsia som jeg blandede lidt hvidt i for at gøre den lysere. Men da jeg havde malet blomster på to negle kunne jeg se at farven ikke ville stå tydeligt nok frem når den tørrede, så jeg malede dem over med lyserød og hvid, ikke så omhyggeligt, men det kunne ikke ses i virkeligheden. På ringfingeren vokser der også en helt andet slags blomst, den er nu meget sød ;) Jeg top coatede med Seche Vite.

38 kommentarer:

  1. I really like the darker background to your flowers. This is so cool! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Your nails look so pretty, I wish I could do this :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanesha-Marie, a little training and I'm sure you can :)

      Slet
  3. Haha, I really like the flower that "snuck in". Cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehehe, thank you The Lacquer Tracker, yeah, I'm not quite sure from where it came :)

      Slet
  4. Love your nails! Are the flowers really painted on with acrylic paint? That's so neat!

    sincerelysaraelizabeth.blogspot.ca

    Sara

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Sara, yes they are, it's the kind used for crafts...

      Slet
  5. smoke and ashes looks awesome, how come i don't have it, i don't know 0.o i need to correct that ;-D
    as i told you before, black base with pink flowers it's beyond awesome combo, i'm in love *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such a gorgeous color - and yes, you need to buy it ASAP - thank you nail crazy :)

      Slet
  6. Super cute! The dark background make the flowers pop!

    SvarSlet
  7. Rigtig cool design.
    Du skriver du bruge akryl maling til at lave nailart, hvor køber du sådan noget maling henne?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Anne! det kan du købe i hobby forretninger, men det skal være en ret tyndflydende en, som ketchup eller lidt tyndere - endelig ikke som pasta.

      Slet
  8. So adorable! I love the contrast the flowers have with the background! (:

    SvarSlet
  9. These are beautiful! I love the two-toned flower on your ring finger!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much ScarsLikeLace, and LOL it just suddenly were there (I'm guessing I was distracted for a moment LOL)

      Slet
  10. This is something that I really like - black background and flowers that make a beautiful contrast! :-) I think you should make one more manicure like this, but with all flowers like this one on your ring fingers nail, that one that "sneaked in"! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you Raggio di Luna, you never know, I might do that some day :) But I can promise that this kind of flower is often to be seen in the near future :)

      Slet
  11. hold da op! Den sorte farve giver virkelig blomsterne et ordentligt spark! Jeg tror vist lige jeg skal prøve den mani på mig selv en dag :) Mega flot

    SvarSlet
  12. Hehehe, ja, det gør den - tusind tak, og ja, det skulle du prøve, glæder mig til at se den :)

    SvarSlet
  13. It's unusual to see flowers on such a dark background, but I like it! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I neveer thought about it - but I guess you are right. Thank you so much zebra-nails :)

      Slet
  14. Dark and edgy base and delikate flowers gives a perfect combo,so pretty

    SvarSlet
  15. pretty manicure :) i like it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...