Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. juni 2012

Matching mani - pedi...

 
 
 
OPI Love is a Racket – a gorgeous bright and shimmery red – is the base color. I painted the flowers with acrylic color and I deliberately med them from almost with to almost pink and some in between. I top coated with Seche Vite.
My toes wanted to be painted, and OHMG am I out of practice – I haven’t painted my toe nails for years now – you might remember I didn’t paint my finger nails either until August/September last year. 
See MANY more flowers in the top menu!
OPI Love is a Racket – en lækker shimmer rød – er grundfarven. Jeg malede blomsterne med akrylfarve, og det er bevidst at de changerer mellem næsten hvid til næsten pink. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Mine tæer ville også have lak på (det var mens der var dejligt varmt i maj), og hold nu op, jeg er ude af træning. Det var første gang i flere år (husk på at jeg først genoptog interessen for neglelak i slutningen af august) sidste år.
OBS nye neglelakker på til salg siden! Se MANGE flere blomster i menuen øverst på siden.

39 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute mani/pedi! Gorgeous flowers. Love that red...I might have to add this to my collection! : )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kelly's Nail Blog, and yes, it's so gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. This red is gorgeous and your flowers too! I never tried to do some nail art on my feet nails, I guess I should try it now during the summer :-) So, does it mean that we have to let grow our feet nails too, at least the big one? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Raggio di Luna - and no, NOT me, the biggest turn-off for me is long toe nails....

      Slet
  3. That's awesome!
    I don't think I've ever had matching fingernails and toenails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Rainbowify Me - it feels quite nice :)

      Slet
  4. I wish I had the patience to do designs on my toes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it actually wasn't more time consuming than on the fingers, so you could try it impatient LabMuffin :)

      Slet
  5. This is so lovely! I like this red OPI, it's beautiful! And your nail art improved it even more! =))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Kvacka, yes, I hope to go on improving LOL

      Slet
  6. Beautiful! I love the matching mani/pedi. Cute toes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My toes say thank you - so do I The Lacquer Tracker ;)

      Slet
  7. Such a lovely mani/pedi,I wanted to do some nail art on my toes for so many times but my back hurts so bad that sometimes I can bearly just slap a coat of polish on my toes

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Mimi - I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope it's not permanent....

      Slet
  8. Just beautiful! I love the texture you get blending the colours for your flower petals, and your toes look adorable painted to match! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth, yes I like that effect a lot too, and am going to show lot more like it!

      Slet
  9. gorgeous color, love your flowers :-D
    matching mani and pedi is great idea <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, nail crazy - it was fun to wear :)

      Slet
  10. Very pretty. The flowers are so well made :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Det tror jeg - go for it girl - og tusind tak Christina!!

    SvarSlet
  12. gorgeous! i love the red! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. The matching mani/pedi are so pretty! Your flowers are so lovely as usual, and they look great against the red base. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love the red base too - and awww, thank you so much Yun :)

      Slet
  14. I live the ideas of doing art on your toes too. Very pretty x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you CharlieDBeauty, actually I had done my toes, and then the next day I decided to make them match :)

      Slet
  15. ahh matching mani and pedi! :) awesome! i love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...