Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. juni 2012

BK Fashion Nail Color Navy Blue Silver Shimmer #04 swatches & review

 
It's always interesting to see shimmer and glitter polishes in matte, so for this last photo I used Essie Matte About You top coat.
When Born Pretty Store asked if I would be interested in reviewing any of their products I said yes. And I have added a banner in the sidebar that gives you 10% off any purchase, so please feel to use it - or go right now and use the code G10X31!
I chose BK Fashion Nail Color Navy Blue Silver Shimmer #04 - item ID 1043 because it reminded of blue jeans. 
In my opinion it's not navy blue shimmer (with a heavy load of shimmer), it has so much more going on with shades of teal and grey.
The application is is easy, and it's almost opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat. Dry time is normal. It dries semi matte and a little gritty, but nothing that is disturbing - still I recommend a top coat.
All in all I have nothing negative to say about this one!
What do you think?
 Later today I have another swatch with flowers post...

21 kommentarer:

  1. It looks really like blue jeans :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really does, I'm happy with this one!

      Slet
  2. This would be definitely something that I want in my collection! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, it's a really lovely polish!

      Slet
  3. I think it looks great. And I don't mind a bit of texture really :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and I agree sometimes texture actually is quite nice!

      Slet
  4. gorgeous, i would rather wear it without a top coat :-D
    how come we have a same bps code?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy!
      That's totally insane - they must have made a mistake with the codes - I have emailed them :(

      Slet
  5. Definitely like blue jeans! It reminds me of the OPI Russian Navy suede.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacquer Tracker, I thinks RN Suede is somewhat darker (not that I'm lucky enough to have it) - but very nice both of them!

      Slet
  6. i like this! yup it reminds me of jeans :) very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is a lovely color! It reminds me of jeans! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. No surprise here, but I love it! Gotta love a sparkly blue x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, thank you CharlieDBeauty :)

      Slet
  9. crystal sand polish are suppose to be gritty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I know, some like it some don't, so I still recommend a top coat if you don't. Also it makes the polish much more vibrant to look at...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...