Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. juni 2012

Swatch Saturday: 8 random Essence polishes - swatches & review

86 a lovely secret, 87 passion for fashion, 51 Mellow Yellow, 38 choose me
86 a lovely secret, 87 passion for fashion, 51 Mellow Yellow, 38 choose me
86 a lovely secret, 87 passion for fashion, 51 Mellow Yellow, 38 choose me
Nail art special effect topper 08 night in Vegas, 01 Little Miss Bright, Color 3: Midnight date + city that never sleeps
Nail art special effect topper 08 night in Vegas over black/red, 01 Little Miss Bright, Color 3: Midnight date + city that never sleeps over one half of the nail
Nail art special effect topper 08 night in Vegas over black/red, 01 Little Miss Bright, Color 3: Midnight date + city that never sleeps over one half og the nail
I did not experience staining with any of the above colors.
86 a lovely secret is absolutely stunning lilac with shimer, and it's even more gorgeous IRL - I really liked to wear it, and it's an easy to apply 2 coater.
87 passion for fashion is a cream purple, no staining but did chip on me the next day after a bit rough work. It's an easy to apply 2 coater.
51 Mellow Yellow is a delightful and super pale banana yellow with a light shimmer. It's an easy to apply 2-3 coater.
38 choose me is a teal with a heavy shimmer, fun to wear and to use as an effect on other colors too. It's an easy to apply 2 coater.
Nail art special effect topper 08 night in Vegas is a flakie topper very, very like Nubar 2010, Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times, NfuOh 38.
01 Little Miss Bright is from the Season of Extremes coll. - a cream purple that is a bit sheer in 2 coats, needs 3. It’s easy to apply.
Color 3 is a series of 2 colors, where one half is an effect. Midnight date is a midnight blue shimmer and city that never sleeps is a blue jelly with flakies.

26 kommentarer:

  1. Ihh jeg elsker Essence lakker, sikke nogle flotte nogle du har fået fat på

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, dem er jeg osse blevet pjattet med - og tusind tak Sosa07ac!

      Slet
  2. Love them all... thanks for the awesome swatches

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - thank you Polish AMOR :)

      Slet
  3. Great polishes. "Choose Me!" should be in any green lover's stash, and Colour 3 with the flakies is just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's so unique (Choose Me) - thank you so much Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. The Topper looks AMAZING!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you GoingtotheShowing, it's really beautiful :)

      Slet
  5. Mellow Yellow! Perfection. :D I have Lovely Secret, and like it a lot, too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you picked two of my three favorites - I can tell you "A lovely secret" is soooo gorgeous and it looks great on me too LOL

      Slet
  6. I simply adore 86 A lovely secret, then I like 87 Passion for fassion and then Midnight date (also with City that never sleeps)! From these nail polishes that you posted today I have 38 Choose me and 08 Night in Vegas :-)
    I liked very much also Mellow Yellow, I haven't got anything like this in my collection, I immagine the flowers you are going to put on it (you ARE going to put some tiny little flowers on it, yes?)
    :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, the two first are two of my three favorites too - but hey, do you have access to my computer, am just wondering how you can know about the flowers (made them in the end of May) ;)

      Slet
    2. Well, I'm a famous computer hacker, didn't you know? :-) So I enter in your computer once a week and steal some flowers every time :-)
      So, you haven't published those flowers on Mellow Yellow yet? OK, I have to wait to see them, this week I was busy so I didn't have enough time to come and see a "preview" in your computer! :-)

      Slet
    3. Darn, I had no idea, so that's where they went LOL - no, they aren't even scheduled, so you still can steal them hahahaha

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. It's very gorgeous, I agree - but A lovely secret blew me away LOL

      Slet
  8. Lovely swatches, I really like choose me. Its funny how a few months ago I would never worn a blue polish & now I'm incredibly drawn to them! X :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that's what happens - when I started around the beginning of September, there were a LOT of colors I never thought I would wear LOL

      Slet
  9. i love choose me! great swatches

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have done nail art on Choose Me too - so i hope you'll like that when I get around to posting it too :)

      Slet
  10. Tusind tak Christina, ja, det er møj ærgerligt!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...