Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. juni 2012

Gold & purple one-stroke flowers for Lydia

Today I'm doing a guest post at Purple Castle, my very first time as a guest blogger!
I dag gæsteblogger jeg på Purple Castle, min første gang som gæsteblogger!
 
When I had painted my “Purple on purple one-stroke peek-a-boo flowers” I thought that they would look great with a golden lining – and furthermore my friend Lydia from Purple Castle (who loves purple) had asked me to do a guest post for her, so the idea for my guest post was born!!
Thank you Lydia, I am proud that you think my nail art is good enough for a guest post!
Please visit Purple Castle to see the rest of the photos and read more!
Da jeg havde malet mine  Purple on purple one-stroke peek-a-boo flowers” tænkte jeg at de ville være fine med guld omkring. Og da min veninde Lydia fra Purple Castle (der elsker lilla) havde bedt mig om at gæste blogge hos hende, blev ideen født!
Jeg var stolt over, at hun synes, at min nail art er god nok til et gæsteindlæg!
Besøg Purple Castle for at se flere fotos og læse mere!

30 kommentarer:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEE purple and you did a great job with it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww Cee, you are so sweet - thank you :)

      Slet
  2. Like always very beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are way too kind (but I love it LOL), thank you so much Paulina :)

      Slet
  3. Det er virkelig et søde desigen og det giver lige det sidste med den guld kant ;D

    SvarSlet
  4. muligvis min favorit blandt alle de blomstermani'er du har lavet! Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wooow, det var ellers ikke så lidt ;) - tusind tak Sosa07ac :)

      Slet
  5. Wow! It's soooo pretty! (seems like I use the same comment everything I come here, but just love your nailart!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL don't worry about it, I love that you think so - thank you a bunch NailTalk :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful, as always! I love the deep shimmery purple base, and I know Lydz must approve entirely. ;) I also really like how you added gold around the edges of the flowers- it really makes it "pop".

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I think she does, thank you so much The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  7. gorgeous! i always love ur floweres :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. aww so sweet, thank you so much esmeheredia :)

      Slet
  8. I like the base colour "P2 – 544 my place or yours" very much, it is dark and it is purple and so magnetic... The colour of the flowers is beautiful and yes, the golden "frame" line makes them even more beautiful. I've seen the original manicure "Purple on purple one-stroke peek-a-boo flowers", it was beautiful too, but I like this one a little bit more! :-) Great job! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Raggio di Luna, I'm happy you like the addition in these too :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Zana, sometimes we really don't know what to write to Maria, because all our comments are like "beautiful", "great job, as usual", "amazing flowers"... How can we make her make some error, so we could criticize her?
      So boring being her follower!!! :-)))))

      Slet
    2. Thank you so much nail crazy :)

      LOL I give you a lot of opportunities for criticizing me Raggio di Luna - but what can I do when you like it anyhow - siiiigh - hahahahaha :)

      Slet
  10. Sooo pretty! I especially love how you manage to get that thin gold lining around the flowers! Amazing! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you Yun, The Polish Hideout, with a fine cut brush it's not that difficult :)

      Slet
  11. You are so talented Maria! You are definitely the best flower nail art girl out there! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm sure it's not true, but what a nice compliment, thank you so much mgiandzi :))

      Slet
  12. Thank you Polish and Charms :)

    SvarSlet
  13. This is gorgeous. Seriously. I wish I could do this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you SO much GoingtotheShowing, it's not that difficult, practice on paper first :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...